You can make a difference
CWJ’s dream is to create a truly just society in Israel: one that values women and ensures their equality and fair treatment under Jewish law.
With help from our friends and supporters, we are turning that dream into reality. Our initiatives are shaking up the system and offering women options they did not have before. For example:
- Divorcing women now have leverage in contested divorce - thanks to our groundbreaking tort for get refusal strategy.
- Women facing prejudicial treatment by the rabbinate are finding recourse through our Supreme Court petitions.
- Our educational and consciousness-raising activities are rousing the State and grassroots toward change.
CWJ leads the way in bringing about change for Jewish women in Israel.
You’re invited to join us in this critical effort. Here’s how you can help:
- Make a gift
- Like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter
- Get updates
- Contact us to find about volunteer opportunities
- Share our news with others and let us know what you think