CWJ is seeking an experienced English language grant writer to create compelling content tailored to unique requirements and interests of donor audiences.
- Minimum 3 years’ grant writing experience, with excellent grammar and writing skills
- Ability to create original, clear, convincing documentation, free of jargon
- Excellent attention to detail with ability to proofread accurately and effectively
- Ability to solve problems, work independently and meet deadlines
- Highly organized and thorough
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word
- Native English speaker
- High-level to fluent Hebrew reading and speaking skills
- Preference given to writers experienced in writing on rights issues (e.g., human rights, women’s rights, agunot)
- Background in journalism or law a plus
Send CV AND writing sample to email@example.com. Applications without a writing sample will not be considered.